Author Topic: Problem of creating custom RGP lens design "series"?  (Read 1504 times)

Forrest

• View Profile
Problem of creating custom RGP lens design "series"?
« on: January 11, 2013, 02:24:20 am »
To whom it may concern,

I am new to medmont e300, I am used to another topographer. I am used to design my own RGP lens and orthoK lens by the software of my old topographer. However, in the medmont studio, I can only find the custom muli-curve design function, which is for designing lens for single topography measurement instead of generating a "series" of lens design. The lack of my own series of lens design wastes me lot of time in placing the calculated RGP lens in the flourescein simulation function.

Will there a possible way to general my own lens design in medmont studio please?

Best regards,
Forrest

Michael

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Problem of creating custom RGP lens design "series"?
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2017, 09:21:48 am »
Hi Forrest,

Apologies for the delay in responding. We have had a lot going on here at Medmont and a few of these posts have been missed in the action.

As I am sure you are aware, we have received your lens details ready for adding to the contact lens database inside Medmont Studio. When we are able to start work on your designs a software engineer will be in touch to further clarify points on your design and get your review of our implementation.

Kind Regards
Michael Eldridge
Senior Software Engineer
Medmont Pty. Ltd.