Author Topic: DICOM Output format in JPG  (Read 1157 times)

Keith

• View Profile
    • Woodlyn Inc.
DICOM Output format in JPG
« on: November 17, 2015, 08:13:16 am »
I am trying to connect the Medmont Studio application to our clients EMR software using the built in DICOM interface within Medmont.  We are looking to send JPG images from the Medmont Studio software version 5.3.6. We are using DICOM with Medmont and currently the images are being sent in a report format. DICOM needs the image to be in JPG 2000 format which is standard for DICOM. We noticed a JPG baseline option which we tried however it does not seems to send the image in a JPG format.  Does anyone have any ideas or thoughts how we can get the image to be sent from Medmont in a JPG2000 format?

Adam

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: DICOM Output format in JPG
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2016, 03:25:40 pm »
Hi Keith,

I'm having a look into this issue, I know it's been a couple of months since you posted it, I'd like to confirm if possible whether you can get a Jpeg DICOM transmission in the following circumstance:

- The DICOM set for baseline JPEG
-  A single exam selected, and
- in the DICOM send dialog under "Report" a Current Display selected.

This will help to isolate the issue and track down the cause, and from the OP it's not clear exactly what combination you were trying to send with, but it seems you were trying to send multiple images?