Author Topic: Change the Data file location, and cannot login.  (Read 314 times)

Reinhardt

• View Profile
Change the Data file location, and cannot login.
« on: May 20, 2017, 04:40:34 am »
I've bought new computer and equipment, upgraded etc. loaded the data file on an external drive. Installed the Medmont 6 software, and unfortunately gave the file location as my external drive, and cannot get any way to change the path, and file location?

Next question, want to access my Medmont out of office on Laptop. Installed, and, asking for Medmont Sudio login details? How can I change it? Do not have any password? Uninstalled, but still don't want to work.

Feeling frustrated, please help

Adam

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Change the Data file location, and cannot login.
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2017, 09:13:06 am »
If you mean that you have set the DATA location to an external drive, you can copy the "Data" folder to your PC and then run the Medmont Studio Configuration Tool to choose the new data location.

If you have tried to install the program itself on an external drive, you may need to uninstall then reinstall in the correct (default) location.

Make sure to back up the existing data folder before making any changes.

The Medmont Studio Administrator Tool lets you reset your password if you are on a standalone or server installation PC.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2017, 09:15:56 am by Adam »