Author Topic: Medmont Studio Keeps asking for serial number.  (Read 93 times)

aylabogoni

• View Profile
Medmont Studio Keeps asking for serial number.
« on: August 15, 2017, 05:22:14 am »
Hello!

I'm from Brazil. My Medmont E-300 serial number is E32572 and my Medmont Studio Version is 5.3.6. The computer runs Windows 10.
It was everything alright until last month, when it started asking for the Serial Number everytime before I make a new measurement (even if the patient already has previous exams).
It happens in the Home display, when I select the "Corneal Topography" button.
What should I do? I have tried the configuration menu, but I couldn't find any solution.

Thanks for your attention.

Michael

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Medmont Studio Keeps asking for serial number.
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2017, 09:56:40 am »
Hi there,

The issue you are having is because you currently don't have a 'default' E300 device selected. This may not have been the case before because you may have only had one device present. If you have recently imported exams from a different device, you will now have multiple devices in Medmont Studio and it wont know which one you are trying to connect to.

To fix this follow these instructions:
  • Start Medmont Studio
  • From the menu select Configure > E300 > Instrument Setup
  • You will now be presented with a list of E300 devices that have calibration files installed on the system. Select the serial number of your connected E300 and then click on the Set as Default button.
You should now be able to start an E300 exam and it will connect straight to the device with this serial number.

Kind Regards
Michael Eldridge
Senior Software Engineer
Medmont Pty. Ltd.

aylabogoni

• View Profile
Re: Medmont Studio Keeps asking for serial number.
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2017, 04:25:44 am »
Michael Eldridge, thank you so much! Problem solved!  :D

Best regards,

Ayla