Update Medmont Studio 6
DISCLAIMER: This update is only available to customers who already own a license for Medmont Studio 6. Customers who wish to upgrade from an earlier version can contact Medmont or your local Distributor here.
- The recommended minimum specifications for Medmont Studio have been revised for this update. Please consult the Medmont website here before installing this version.
- Upgrading from Version 3 is no longer possible. If upgrading from Version 3, first upgrade to Version 6.1.1 before upgrading to Version 6.2.0 or later.
- This version no longer supports Microsoft Windows XP.
- For most customers this upgrade will require a lengthy database copy operation, please ensure there is adequate time to perform this copy. As a basic guide a 300MB database will take approximately 30mins to upgrade.
- This version does not support languages other than English, French, Chinese (Simplified), Spanish and German. Language updates shall be added in future releases. If you must operate in any other languages, please do not install this update, instead continue to use your existing version until your preferred language is available.
NOTE: If you currently own a licence for Medmont Studio 5 and would like to upgrade to Medmont Studio 6, contact Medmont or your local Distributor.
Update Medmont Studio 5
DISCLAIMER: This update is only available to customers who already own a license for Medmont Studio 5. Customers who wish to upgrade from an earlier version can contact Medmont or your local Distributor.