Author Topic: Exporting Video help....  (Read 3793 times)

jagrutlallu@gmail.com

• View Profile
Exporting Video help....
« on: March 15, 2013, 04:54:16 am »
Hi there, I wish to be able to export video, but only have image options, ie jpeg, bmp etc - is this currently possible?

David

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Exporting Video help....
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2013, 09:01:34 am »
Hi jagrutlallu,

There is currently no function inside Medmont Studio to export the E300 exam images to a video format. You could however export each exam to a .jpg, .bmp  and then use an external video authoring tool to combine them into a video format. A quick Google search should provide a list of acceptable tools. This suggestion will only allow the mire image to be exported it will not include the color map. If you would like to include the color map you could export an image of a "Current Display" print report, crop out the image section (which includes the color map overlay) and then combine into a video format as previously suggested.

We will look at including this in a future version of Medmont Studio.

Regards
David

jagrutlallu@gmail.com

• View Profile
Re: Exporting Video help....
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2013, 09:24:06 am »
OK thanks for that I will use a third party option as I review the video within medmont, I would like to ask for this functionality for those who lecture or show others about dry eye etc using the medmont video capture function. - This also helps raise awareness about medmonts features.

Jagrut