Author Topic: Announcing the release of Medmont Studio 5.3.2  (Read 3921 times)

David

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Announcing the release of Medmont Studio 5.3.2
« on: June 11, 2013, 05:44:09 pm »
Medmont Studio has been updated to version 5.3.2. To download the update, click the link below:

Download Medmont Studio 5.3.2 Update

To install this update, back up your patient database and run the downloaded file, choosing all default options in the installer if nothing in your environment has changed.

Important Notice: This version of Medmont Studio has a new Licensing System. Do not install this version until a new digital activation key has been issued by Medmont or one of its approved distributors. Installing this version without a new license key will prevent you from performing routine clinical diagnostics until a new key can be issued.

Changes included in this release are:

Enhancement – Added support for Optomate Premier 22.0 which has a higher level of database security.
Enhancement – Fixed issue “SQL: too many columns referenced…” occurring when performing a find patient linked to SUNIX version 10b02 or later.
Enhancement – Added license serial number field to the License Manager. The serial number will be required when ordering additional license components.
Improvement – Added DDE timeout to avoid lengthy delays starting Medmont Studio when launched from #rd Part Practice Management System.

View the Medmont Studio Release Notes here to view a full list of changes in this release.

Forrest

• View Profile
Re: Announcing the release of Medmont Studio 5.3.2
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2013, 09:32:48 pm »
I am sorry that, everytime I updated the Medmont Studio, all "external record number" of my patients were removed.

Can next time, the new update can keep the record number of patients please?