Author Topic: Last Picture Taken  (Read 4442 times)

Ben

• View Profile
Last Picture Taken
« on: August 10, 2013, 01:32:13 am »
Hey Guys,

I have a customer that is wondering if this can be done.  He has a review station set up in his exam lane to educate his patients about what he has seen in his retinal photos.  The problem he has is that the review panel is hanging on the wall and does not have a keyboard and mouse hooked up.  I would like to suggest an option you can set up like your "Automatically select the last patient selected from the previous program close".  This new option would allow you to open Medmont to the last photo taken globally on your system. I am not sure how many customers this would help but I'm sure anyone who uses a review station in a different room would be appreciative.  It wouldn't even have to be an option, just a button on the ribbon that goes to the last photo taken.

If this will help you as well please feel free to comment on this thread.

Thank you,
Ben

Ben

• View Profile
Re: Last Picture Taken
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2013, 01:34:50 am »
Another thought.  Maybe the button could just bring you to the last exam taken.  Then it would work for all facets of Medmont studio not just DV2000.

David

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Last Picture Taken
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2013, 09:11:13 am »
Hi Ben,

Thank you for your feedback. Its always appreciated when our users take the time to provide feedback so that we can continue to make our software better for our end users. I will put your suggestion into our feature request database and it will be given consideration for the next release. I would further expand on your idea to look for the last exam taken for the current logged in clinician. I think this is a great suggestion and not a lot of work to implement.

Regards
David Clapton