Medmont Studio 6.2.3 Release
Friday, June 9, 2017
Medmont is pleased to announce the release of Medmont Studio 6.2.3. As of Monday June 5th this release has been included with every new instrument shipped from Melbourne. If you are a current owner of an instrument that has an earlier version of Medmont Studio 6, and wish to do the update, please click on the updater link below to start your free update now.
If you are interested in updating from Medmont Studio 4 or 5 please contact your local distributor here for pricing.
For full details of the releases improvements and new features please click here for more details.
Medmont Studio v6.2.3 Update
NOTE: (Requires a Previous Version 6 Installed)
Warnings for this Update:
- The recommended minimum specifications for Medmont Studio have been revised for this update. Please consult the Medmont website before installing this version. Please review here.
- Upgrading from Version 3 is no longer possible. If upgrading from Version 3, first upgrade to Version 6.1.1 before upgrading to Version 6.2.0 or later.
- This version no longer supports Microsoft Windows XP.
- For most customers this upgrade will require a lengthy database copy operation, please ensure there is adequate time to perform this copy. As a basic guide a 300MB database will take approximately 30mins to upgrade.
- Language support includes English, French and Chinese (Simplified). If you require a language which was available in a previous version of Medmont Studio, then continue using your existing version until your preferred language becomes available.
Medmont is a global leader in the manufacturing of software and equipment for the Ophthalmic Market. The company was founded in 1988 and is based in Melbourne, Australia. Medmont's product range consists of the: E300 Corneal Topographer, M700 Automated Perimeter, DV2000 Diagnostic Imaging Software, and the AT20P Acuity Tester.
You can reach Medmont or one of our global distributors here.
Medmont Media Relations